Re:

Hi,

Your problem is that your PDB file has more then one chain.
> rdpir___648E> Alignment sequence not found in PDB file: 1 1fxy means that
you haven't specified which chain you want to read. Even your .ali files
says: '> structureX:1fxy: :A : : : : : :', so I guess you are after A chain.

After you fix this, the same problem will appear for the next sequence in ali
file (1npm), so be careful. Please refer to the manual for details.

Good luck,
Bozidar