Re: Modelling post trans mods

Hello John,

You can include  covalently modified residues in your sequence prior to
the model building: i.e. you need to edit your seq alignment.

For the current list of residue types (about 30 "active" and 140
defined) please consult the
$MODINSTALL6v2/modlib/retyp.lib file.

More details about it and about defining new residues:
http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node29.html

questions: 17, 18

best wishes,
Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216