Re: What is the problem??

hello,

It is not only the residue type that can cause this problem; if a file
was not found i.e. empty input is detected, you see the same problem.

File may not be found if there is a mistake in naming the file in your
top or alignment file (watch out for typos, case sensitivity, hidden
characters etc.). Or simply the file may not exist in your directory, or
you specify a different directory in your top file etc .

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216