PDB problem

Hi,

I'm using a correct pdb files. I got this message
below. What's wrong?

openf5__224_> Open       11  OLD  SEQUENTIAL
/home/pepeu/Modeller/modeller6v2/examples/Lectin/1h9p.pdb
rdpdb___303E> No atoms were read from the specified
input PDB file:
                1) Possibly because an
incorrect/non-existent PDB file is specified.
                2) Possibly because the segment is
specified incorrectly in the
                   alignment file or by the TOP
variable MODEL_SEGMENT. That is,
                   the beginning residue number and/or
chain id in MODEL_SEGMENT
                   may not be found in the input PDB
file; MODEL_SEGMENT:  1:
              To find out more, switch on maximal
output by 'SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 2'
rdabrk__288W> Protein not accepted:        1
rdabrk__290E> Number of residues in the alignment and
pdb files are different:      237        0
              For alignment entry:        1
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1
     1

Moreno

Yahoo! Encontros
O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/