Re: PDB problem

Frederico,

Does your ali file segment matches one in PDB file? If you have chain A in
PDB file, and don't specify that in ali file, and top file, you might get
in trouble. Add MODEL-SEGMENT in your top, make sure it is in PDB file and
in the second line of an ali file.

Check the manual for more details...

I hope this helps,
Bozidar