Mac OS X MODELLER 6v2 is here!

Hi all,

As you have probably found out already, I just put up on the web Apple OS X
version of MODELLER 6v2, for those of you who wanted this executable, and
for those of you who consider switching to Mac ;-)

It's compiled on OS X 10.1.5, using absoft f95 v7.0a.

It gets installed as any other UNIX executable, so just run Install script,
and follow the questions. I also improved the script a little, so it finds
if you already have/had MODELLER installed on your machine before, which
means you have to do almost no typing, in most cases, only hitting "Return".
But please remember to 'source ~/.cshrc'

Best,
Bozidar