Re: Mac OS X MODELLER 6v2 is here!

Has anyone gotten it to work on FreeBSD yet? I have a nice powerful
FreeBSD machine, but using either linux version just segfaults
(yes i have linux compatibility turned on) so I instead
use the MIPS IRIX version on a slow SGI, but since there is one for MacOS X and it
is built on BSD it would be nice to know if anyone else has gotten
Modeller to work on BSD.

--
Peter C. Lai
University of Connecticut