Re: Modeller6v2 installation problem

Huw,

Make sure that user huw has admin privileges. Also run it under 10.1.5.,
because that's where I tested the script.

Other then that I have no idea what's could be wrong. Everything seems fine
to me.

Good luck,
Bozidar

--
"...when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche