Re: Alignment sequence not found in PDB file

Hi!

I already tried that - even set it to 2. But the fifth flag only controls
dynamics memory allocation prints, which is not my problem here. I guess that
something in my PDB file doesn't correspond to what modeller expects (my
program runs with other PDB files).

Does anybody know which entries modeller reads and checks?

I had a similar problem reading the PIR alignments. You really need to put
exactly 9 :'s into the header, and you must give the residues in upper case -
while t_coffee writes them out in lower case. That problem I solved by
experimentation. What I am seeking here is a way to obtain some more verbose
output when modeller has problems reading my input (especially when you
modify your alignments by hand errors slip in very easily).

Thanks a lot for giving my problems some consideration,

Kind regards, Karsten.