Re: Alignment sequence not found in PDB file

I know this might sound like a wichcraft, but I was just helping a fellow
MODELLER off the list, who had a similar problem, and I found out that
non-visible 'return' sign at the end of his SET OUTPUT_CONTROL line was
causing MODELLER not to read in PDB structure. After I entered 'return'
and deleted the created new empty line (where this coruptet 'return'
simbol was) everything was fine.

I think this might have to do how some text editors interpret carry-over
ASCII simbol.

As for more log info, OUTPUT_CONTROL is the only way. Excceptions
are some commands that have switches for their outputs (i.e. LONG, SHORT,
etc).

Good luck,
Bozidar Yerkovich