criteria for best template....after comparison of many structures

hello fellow modellers....
im trying to automate modeller to model some 200 proteins. i could generate a
script which selects the the group of template. and my compare.top compares all
these templates and produces the output file called compare.log.

BUT  I DONT know what criteria i should use to select the best template out of the
bunch.  i attached my

compare.top
compare.log
files with this mail.(as compar.tar)   ..can any one help me ......... what
information  i should look in  LOG file to select best template(s). if it is
dendrogram..... how to do it...

many thanx in advance
gowtham
graduate student