Re: criteria for best template....after comparison of many structures

Hello Gowtham,

you may want to consult one of the many recent reviews from Sali or the
following paper
from Sanzhez and Sali
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=9811845

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216