embarassingly parallel modeller

Hi, while reading the documentation for modeller I noticed a reference to a script called 'run_clustor' but I don't think that it comes with modeller (I assume this is some internal lab script for a cluster). However, this got me to thinking: in most of my usage of
modeller, all I do is say:

SET STARTING_MODEL = 1
SET ENDING_MODEL = 20

and wait for a while for the model to be built.

I wonder, would I get the "same' results (or at least similar, due to differences
in random number generators) if I ran 20 scripts:

SET STARTING_MODEL = 1
SET ENDING_MODEL = 2

SET STARTING_MODEL = 2
SET ENDING_MODEL = 3

My worry is mainly that if the jobs are run the same directory, the log files will all overwrite each other.

Dave