Lately I have noticed an increase in the number of bounced emails. Usually
you will receive an automated email message saying:
Your submission to the list was bounce because:
1. You are not subscribed to the list, or
2. You are subscribed under a different email address, or
3. You used the word that triggered security mechanism that
prevents the list from spam emails.
If you wish to resubmit your post, please either
1. Send an email form the same address you used to subscribe yourself, or
2. Subscribe yourself to the modeller_usage list following the instructions
from the MODELLER web site, or
3. Re-submit the post omitting the offending word (it's usually help,
subscribe, invest, etc.)
If you don't remember under which email address you are subscribed, feel
free to drop me an email, and I'll check it for you. Or you can simply
re-subscribe yourself again.
Either way, please don't be mad at me for implementing all this security.
Modeller_usage list gets about 10 or so spam emails every day. Without
filtering, all of them would end up in your mail-box.
Bozidar Yerkovich, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Sali Lab, Rockefeller University
New York, NY, 10021, USA