use of Modeller in molecular replacement (X-ray cristallography)

Dear Modeller-users,

presently I am trying to use Modeller for molecular replacement (determination
of protein structure by X-ray cristallography). I would be greately
interested in getting into contact with people who have already some
experience with this, or learn about published work on this domain.

Thank you very much for any hint,

Karsten Suhre.

--
Charge de Recherche CNRS (Research Scientist)
Information Genetique & Structurale