[no subject]

Dear modellers:

I have modelled a molecule successfully using modeller. This molecule forms dimers, probably very similar as it occurs with the template molecule, and I would like to optimize my model to improve the dimerization surface and intersubunit contacts. Which would be the best strategy to do it so?. How can I restrain changes in one subunit to be exactly modelled in the other subunit?.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Santiago

Santiago Ramón-Maiques
Instituto de Biomedicina de Valencia
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
C/ Jaime Roig, 11
46010 Valencia, Spain