problem with SET MD_LEVEL

Dear Users

Recently, I was facing a problem when I try to set the MD_LEVEL =
'refine1' instead of using it as 'nothing' (which works normally)

After a dozen of minutes, the log file returns the following

TOP_________> 469 273 SET MAX_ITERATIONS_STORE = MAX_ITERATIONS

TOP_________> 470 274 IF ARGUMENTS = REFINE_HOT_ONLY 1, OPERATION = 'NE',
                      THEN ; 'GO_TO __BEGIN_MD'

TOP_________> 471 285 CALL ROUTINE = MD_LEVEL

act10___551E> No such routine:
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:  1 1

I've installed the mod6v2 both in a Octane2 (IRIX6.5) and in a PC with
Linux RedHat and still face the same problem.

I don't remember that other user had commented that we must to set
something special (a variable or so) to run MD in our models.

Any hint will be very helpful
Thanks in advance

Frank Alarcon
www.lncc.br