Re: Loop Modeling

Hi Alex

You can always select a subset of residues with SELECTION_SEGMENT (See
PICK ATOMS), and the action will involve only the selected residues
(MALIGN3d, SUPERPOSE etc). For an example, you can check the __loop.top
routine itself that you have used.

best wishes,

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216