NMR and Crystallographic models

Dear All,

I am trying to construct a model of a protein based on an NMR model of a
homologous protein.  Having read the modeller manual I see that the
structureN command can be used for NMR models, but I cannot work out how
best to use it.  To make the most of the NMR data regarding conformational
flexibility should I split the NMR structure into separate files, each
containing a single conformation, or is there a more  convenient way to
incorporate this information?  I guess what this comes down to is how
structureX and structureN are interpreted by modeller?

Many thanks for your help

Simon Holton

Dr. Simon Holton
Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics,