[modeller_usage] Question (HELP !!)

Dear Dr. Sameer Hassan

	I would like to ask additional questions.  The question is about Error mess
age during Modeller performing.  The error message is as below

##########ERROR MESSAGES.##########

pair2___223E> Array too small. Increase  MPAIRS
              current maximum, current need:    20454    20454
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

Dynamically allocated memory at          finish [B,kB,MB]:     16848845   16
453.950    16.068

##########ERROR MESSAGES.##########

	Could you please let me know the meaning of the error message and the way o
f this trouble shooting.
	I am very glad if you kindly and immediately treat this matter.  Thank you
and regards,

Shunsaku Takeishi
Osaka University
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 武石俊作(Shunsaku Takeishi)
 大阪大学大学院理学研究科
 生物科学専攻 生物物質学大講座
 生体分子機能学グループ (倉光研究室)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx