Re: [modeller_usage] structure not read in

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 10:20:34AM +0530, Jaimin Shah wrote:
> I am a novice for this program. I would really appreciate it if you can
> expedite matters for me by solving my hurdles.
> I am getting the message:
> check_a_343_> >> BEGINNING OF COMMAND
> check_a_337E> Structure not read in:  1     1

Perhaps you have a sequence mismatch between your structure and your
alignment? It's hard to tell from the output you've posted here. What
errors or warnings do you get prior to that? I suggest you also put
SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 1
at the start of your TOP file, if you haven't already, to increase the
amount of Modeller output.