Re: [modeller_usage] Request

Hi Ram,

I had the same error messages in the .log-file and in fact it was a problem of the transfer of the alignment-file from windows to unix: the end-of-line-characters are different! so if you have also transfered you files it might be the same problem. And you have to be sure that in the second line there are really 10 "places" separated by ":".

good luck!

Steffi