[modeller_usage] Any thesis reg modeller project work

Dear modellers,
Can any one send me the copy of Mr.A.Sali Ph.D.
thesis, PDF file .If not could you please send me the
link where I can download the same at free of cost.
And more could you please send me the link where
A.sali.et al.'s paper on 'comparative modelling of
protein' (those are refered in Modeller6v2's manual )
is freely downloadable.
And   more any of yours  thesis in modeller regarding
protein modelling would be greatly appreciated for my
thesis preparation work.
Thank you in advance.
 yours truly,
B.Nataraj