[modeller_usage] Can any get Z-score for my target sequence in PROSAII?

Dear Modeller,
           Sorry I don't know ,wheater It is ethical to ask as such help from your end. But I am helpless. I have modelled a protein in modeller from a low identiy template with respect to my target. I checked my internal verification of my model and external too ,such as PROCHEK ,whatchek etc., But PROSAII is one test that I have not attempted since I don't have that software. If any volunteers out there having PROSAII software, may help me to predict data (Z score or more) for my target protein. If any body willing please mail me up and send my coordinate to you.

With regards,

B.Nataraj