[modeller_usage] possibility of usage of two force feild at a time for a model building

Dear modellers,
       I modelled protein using modeller to get initial models,after evaluating, I made correction in models using the SPDBV Software,since it gives visulization option for interactive adjustment of the model. Now my question is
# Is it theoreticaly correct to adopt differnet force feild for Energy minimization  at various stage of the model building methadology ?(As I produced my initial model in modeller where the optimization used the CHARMM force field,but in SPDBV implements GROMOS96 as force filed. So I did energy minimization of the model in SPDBV for some sterochemical adustment made in the  modeled structure.)
Yours truly,
B.Nataraj

B.Nataraj,
Final year M.Tech.(Bioinformatics),