Re: [modeller_usage] using modeller under Xp

Hi,

Unless you are explicitly giving the location of your alignment in the top
file, they should both be in the same directory. Assuming that your
C\mod6v2\bin directory is added to the PATH variable, you can start the
program from any directory, presumably from C:\mod6v2 where your top and
alignments files reside. Alternatively, if the alignment is one directory
below from where you start the program, it can be declared as "../tacealn".

Cheers,

Mensur

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Edoardo Saccenti wrote:

|>Dear friends,
|>I'm trying to use modeller for win Xp.
|>
|>I have put my files (script.top, pdb files and alignment files in the directory c:\mod6v2
|>
|>from the directory
|>C:\mod6v2\bin>
|>I run the command:
|>mod.bat C:\mod6v2\script.top
|>
|>The program start but it stops. The following is reported:
|>
|>fullfn___230E> File not found : tacealn
|>
|>tacealn is my alignment file (PIR frmat) that i have put in C:\mod6v2
|>
|>My question is: I must change something in script.top or i have to change the path for the alignment file? If yes, where??
|>
|>greetings

| Mensur Dlakic, Ph.D.              | Tel: (406) 994-6576                |
| Department of Microbiology        | Fax: (406) 994-4926                |
| Montana State University          | http://www.umich.edu/~mensur/      |
| 109 Lewis Hall, P.O. Box 173520   | http://myprofile.cos.com/mensur    |
| Bozeman, MT 59717-3520            | E-mail:         |