Re: [modeller_usage] Chimeric model

I think that you can check the unfolded structures first. After all, the
modeller just did homology modelling. I guest your align file should like
this:

>P1;proteinA
structureX:proteinA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----------------------------------*
>P1;proteinB
structureX:proteinB
----------------------------bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb*
>P1;chimera
sequence:chimera
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb*

But on this topic, I have a question. If I want to get a model from
tweo different protein , how can I  obtain satisfactory relative
orientation of modeled domains in such cases, orient the two template
structures appropriately before the modeling ?

 Sincerely,
 Shiyong
 MDL in Peking University
 Tel1:+86(0)62757520