[modeller_usage] 2quest.: howto add restraints & rand_seed

Dear community,

having searched the whole of the manual as well as past posts, I could find helpful contributions, so I'm trying to find help here. I'm facing to questions:

1. RESTRAINTS: I didn't get the idea of how to *ADD* restraints to those modeller makes itself. Actually, I didn't get the idea of how manually add restraints with modeller, at all (remark: I'm a Charmm-User). So here is what I want to do, maybe some could help me with a little script: I'd like to fix the coordinates of all atoms of a slice of residues (e.g. Res 10-23). All the rest of the restraints are supposed to be calculated by modeller.

2. RAND_SEED: Is there a way to define the random seed for the "CALL ROUTINE = 'model'" command?

Thank you very much in advance

--

S.Tayefeh