Re: [modeller_usage] 2quest.: howto add restraints & rand_seed

Dear Sascha,

>  1. RESTRAINTS: I didn't get the idea of how to *ADD* restraints to those
> modeller makes itself. Actually, I didn't get the idea of how manually add
> restraints with modeller, at all.

  I do not have a reply to your first question (in fact, all the syntax is in
the documentation, but how to apply this is another question - if you find a
good MODELLER tutorial for advanced applications - or someone on the list
knows one, I would be happy to learn about it).

>  2. RAND_SEED: Is there a way to define the random seed for the "CALL
> ROUTINE = 'model'" command?

  As for the second one, just insert this before calling 'model'.

SET RAND_SEED     = -12345

  But be particularry CAREFUL to use NEGATIVE seeds (positive won't work ;-)

  Kind regards, Karsten.