[modeller_usage] loop positioning

Hi All,
A quick question. I have a pair of beta strands in a GPCR. Experimental
evidence suggests that the distal portion (2nd beta strand of the loop lies
underneath the proximal part of the loop (1st beta strand). I have used
modeller to model this region  , but all of the models have the distal part
ontop of the proximal part :-(. Does anyone know how I can restrain the
orinetation of the loop fragments so that the start of the loop is ontop of
the end on the loop.
Thanks again
John