[modeller_usage] Array overflow error?

Hi,

I'm using modeller lately, and I haven't had any problems while predicting
the tertiary structure of a target using in the multiple alignment
sequences with pdb files.

Now that I'm trying to use, only CA files I receive this message and
obviously Modeller stops the execution...

>  Array too small. Increase  MPRMCNS
>  current maximum, current need:  1393200  1393224

Do you know if this is a parameter I can increase? or what can be causing
the error.

Let me explain a little, I'm obtaining these CA files using other methods
to find the 3d structure of a given protein X. Then I get obtain all these
files X1, X2, X3,... and make a multiple alignment using the same sequence
of protein X as the target sequence and the sequences of each X1, X2,
X3, that can differ from X in a few residues, as know structures. Then I'm
trying to feed all these 3d models of the same protein and the
alignment to modeller so I can obtain a refined 3D structure.
But I get the above error, any help.

Thanks,
Evans