[modeller_usage] Does Modeller work on x86_64?

Has anyone used modeller successfully on an Intel x86_64 system?

I am trying to use 6v2 on a 3.4 GHz machine running RedHat Enterprise 3 and
Modeller seg-faults even on the supplied example jobs.  My actual jobs
crash too, of course, and they run fine on a PIII Linux system I have
access to.  So either my system is not configured correctly or there is a
problem running on x86_64.

Are there any libraries I should check, or any other issues I should be
aware of for running on x86_64?

The examples do this:

[bennette@localhost examples]$ ./Run_tests
DIR: ./align-model-steps
/HOME/software/modeller/bin/mod6v2: line 38: 13124 Segmentation fault
(core dumped) $NICE ${EXECUTABLE} $STEERF >$LOGF
DIR: ./all-steps
/HOME/software/modeller/bin/mod6v2: line 38: 13132 Segmentation fault
(core dumped) $NICE ${EXECUTABLE} $STEERF >$LOGF
 STOP

The log file for my job shows that the program doesn't report any errors,
it just dies after saying it is calculating distance restraints:

http://abacavir.pharmacy.umn.edu/~bennette/modeller/model-default.log.txt

Thanks for any suggestions,
Dr. Eric Bennett
Center for Drug Design