RE: [modeller_usage] More Doubts

>I'm trying to model another protein (HSP) and I'm having trouble again.
>Please look the second line of my alignment file
>structureX:1uy7:2:A:236:A:::-1.00:-1.00

Dear Elton, I have seen your log messages and downloaded the pdb file to test it on my PC. It
seems that you have the same problem I had some time ago. The problem appears when there are
missing atoms in the structure. If you see the REMARKS section at the pdb file you will get a
complete list of missing atoms in the model. You have to delete these from the alignment files, so
modeller can match the residues in the alignment with the ones in the pdb file. Replace the
missing residues with gaps in the alignment and you will be able to continue with your work. You
have to note also that you will have to modify the second line of the alignment since the first
residue in the structure is 16:A, not 2A.
I hope you solve your problem.

Best regards,
Cesar Avila
Universidad Nacional de Tucuman