[modeller_usage] Loop refinement and symmetry

Modellers,
When refining loops, can symmetry restraints be included also? For instance, if I have a tetrameric model protein and want to model a ~15 residue loop, constrain a portion of that loop to an alpha helix, and maintain tetrameric symmetry, can I simply add the special_restraints one would use for secondary structure and symmetry after the loop definition? I tried that approach and the resulting PDB file has absurdly bizarre dihdrals etc.
  Attached is an example of the .top file I tried.

  Any insight would be appreciated, thanks,

  David Piper