[modeller_usage] Unknown residue type,position,sequence......

Dear modellers,
I have faced an error that I can¡¯t figure out.
Modeller stopped with an error message of ¡°Unknown residue type, position, sequence¡±
But, though I look at the log file thoroughly, I can¡¯t find the ¡®unknown residue type, position, sequence¡¯¡¦¤Ì.¤Ì
Is there anybody who can solve this problem? Any help or comment will be much appreciated¡¦

Sincerely,

Joo-Hyun Seo,

Molecular Biotechnology & Biomaterials Lab.,

School of Chemical Engineering,

Seoul National University

Tel)+82 2 880 7528
Fax)+82 2 874 1206