From: [mailto:] On Behalf Of 서주현
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 2:05 PM
Subject: [Spam][modeller_usage] Unknown residue type,position,sequence......

Dear modellers,
I have faced an error that I can’t figure out.
Modeller stopped with an error message of “Unknown residue type, position, sequence”
But, though I look at the log file thoroughly, I can’t find the ‘unknown residue type, position, sequence’…ㅜ.ㅜ
Is there anybody who can solve this problem? Any help or comment will be much appreciated…

Sincerely,

Joo-Hyun Seo,

Molecular Biotechnology & Biomaterials Lab.,

School of Chemical Engineering,

Seoul National University

Tel)+82 2 880 7528
Fax)+82 2 874 1206