[modeller_usage] a question about SEQUENCE_SEARCH

Hi everyone

I'm currently beginning using MODELLER. I have tried to run the basic
example of the tutorial. When I run the SEQUENCE_SEARCH command (using the
same script provided in the tutorial) it begin running and writing to the
log file, but in certain moment MODELLER stops writing to the log file and
never stops running.
Those are the last lines written by MODELLER in to my log file

 _aln.pos    210       220       230       240       250       260       270
TvLDH
TQKVVDVLDHDYVFDTFFKKIGHRAWDILEHRGFTSAASPTKAAIQHMKAWLFGTAPGEVLSMGIPVP
9wgaA
E---------------------------FCGGGCQSGACSTDKPCGK-------DAGGRVCTNNYCCS
 _consrvd                                 *  * *  *              * * *

 _aln.pos      280       290       300       310       320       330
TvLDH     EGNPYGIK

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance

Yunierkis