[modeller_usage] another stack overflow

Hellow everybody,
here is another type of stack overflow problem.i am sure that it is different than from the previous one. on my computer when i first installed the modeller7v7 and run it i got the same stack overflow problem as discussed previously in our mail group. and then i could rectify that as suggested by the experts.it is working fine when i used "full_homol" routein. however when i try to use the "full_homol" routein coupled with the Heteroatoms (copper; NAG;o), water etc inculded i get the stack overflow problem after couple of minuts and the message displayed below is shoen on screen

on screen errpr msg
C:\Program Files\Modeller7v7\examples\tutorial-model\fox1>fox1_cu.top
forrtl: severe (170): Program Exception - stack overflow
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
mod7v7.exe         00507271  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         004FEA3E  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         004589DE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         0040653E  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         0040F5BB  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         006A564B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         006EDB39  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
mod7v7.exe         006DC824  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
kernel32.dll       7C816D4F  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

C:\Program Files\Modeller7v7\examples\tutorial-model\fox1>
My top file: ( isuspect this file)
# A sample TOP file for fully automated comparative modeling
INCLUDE                                       # include MODELLER routines
SET ATOM_FILES_DIRECTORY = './:../fox1' # directory with input atom files
SET SEGFILE     = 'fox1.seg'             # input file w/ templates and target
SET KNOWNS      = '1KCW'  # templates' PDB codes
SET SEQUENCE    = 'fox1'                      # target code
SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 2
SET STARTING_MODEL = 1
SET ENDING_MODEL   = 1
SET TOPOLOGY_MODEL = 1, HYDROGEN_IO = ON, HETATM_IO = on, WATER_IO = ON
SET TOPLIB = '$(LIB)/top.lib'
SET PARLIB = '$(LIB)/par.lib'
CALL ROUTINE    = 'full_homol'                # get alignment and a model
can any one please help me with the problem. am i correct in making my top file.
log file does not show any error messages.
thanking you.
yours truely.
raja