[modeller_usage] Problem about tutorial (Iterative Example)

Dear modller users,

I have a question about the tutorial, specifically it is the iterative
example. I found after the alignment, model can NOT be generated, I ran it
for my own problem and the example downloaded from the website, both of
them are not working. The log file is pasted below. Obviously it
indicated the PDB file is not found. That's very odd.

Does anybody know where is the problem? I appreciate your help.

Julia

MODELLER 8v0, Apr 15, 2005 03:15pm

     PROTEIN STRUCTURE MODELLING BY SATISFACTION OF SPATIAL RESTRAINTS

                     Copyright(c) 1989-2005 Andrej Sali
                            All Rights Reserved

                             Written by A. Sali
                               with help from
           B. Webb, M.S. Madhusudhan, M-Y. Shen, M.A. Marti-Renom,
                N. Eswar, F. Alber, M. Topf, B. Oliva, A. Fiser,
                    R. Sanchez, B. Yerkovich, A. Badretdinov,
                      F. Melo, J.P. Overington, E. Feyfant
                 University of California, San Francisco, USA
                    Rockefeller University, New York, USA
                      Harvard University, Cambridge, USA
                   Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London, UK
              Birkbeck College, University of London, London, UK

Kind, OS, HostName, Kernel, Processor: 4, Linux magnesium 2.4.21-27.EL
i686
Date and time of compilation         : 04/15/2005 15:55:19
MODELLER executable type             : i386-intel8
Job starting time (YY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS): 2005/05/19  12:48:32.321

read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found
              in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES(       1) =  4dfr