Re: [modeller_usage] Problem about tutorial (Iterative Example)

Jianying (Julia) Ding wrote:
I have a question about the tutorial, specifically it is the iterative
example. I found after the alignment, model can NOT be generated, I ran it
for my own problem and the example downloaded from the website, both of
them are not working. The log file is pasted below. Obviously it
indicated the PDB file is not found. That's very odd.

Does anybody know where is the problem? I appreciate your help.

The input files needed to be updated to work properly with Modeller 8v0. I have updated them on the website now, so everything should work if you try downloading it again.