Re: [modeller_usage] heme moiety of CYP450

O'MAHONY, BRIAN wrote:
I am modelling a cytochrome and want to make a model with the heme
heteroatoms in the model. I have been superimposing a heme from one
of the templates but this doesn't work when I go to relax my model. I
also see that Modeller can model heteroatoms but I cannot find a
script that works, ie. when I put the command HETATM_IO = 1 or even
on or zero (can't remember off hand which command is correct.
Modeller goes ahead and builds models but without the heme moiety.
Does anyone have a script that works for Modeller v6.3. I've already
tried the one in the manual.

The advanced example in the Modeller tutorial has a working usage of HETATM: see http://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/advanced.html