Re: [modeller_usage] no alignment

Arnout Voet wrote:
i am just starting with modeller
and i want to make a model using different templates
i have my template files, i have the sequence aligned and checked manually but the program gives me an error
 File "C:\Program Files\Modeller8v1\modlib\modeller\util\top.py", line
37, in check_alignment
   return _modeller.check_alignment(aln, io, libs, *args)
modeller.error: check_a_335E> No alignment.

i guess automodel does not like my aligment (although i only want this
alignment)

could someone please tell me  how to cut out the alligment and only use
the aligment i have
(i have my templates as a pdb (6 different)
and i have my aligment in the regular file format (file.ali)

There is probably something wrong with your alignment. Check your log file carefully, and turn on verbose logging with log.verbose() if you haven't done that already. If you still can't figure out what the problem is, send me your input files and I'll take a look - I can't tell what your problem is from the error you've reported above.