[modeller_usage] Modelling Molybdenum atom

Dear all,

I am trying to model an enzyme containing the
molybdenum (Mo) atom , this atom contains in the
template as well. however, the atom type for the Mo is
not in the restype.lib.

i want to add the atom type in the library and from
what i read in the FAQ, i need to follow the steps
suggested by question number 10. i'm a new user to
modeller and i just want to know is there any other
way that i could do to define my own atom type? or i
would have to follow all the consecutive four steps in
the FAQ?

please advice me on this.. thank you very much in
advance

regards,
belal