[modeller_usage] template pdb file has no header

Hello Modeller Caretaker

I want to use automodel class of modeller to develop a
model of an unknown sequence based on one template. I
have a pdb file for the template but this pdb file
does not have its convenational header information,
remarks, etc. I guess modeller is not able to
recognise my file as a valid pdb file. Kindly tell me
how to use this pdb file as a template file.

Akansha