Re: [modeller_usage] template pdb file has no header

Akansha Saxena wrote:
I want to use automodel class of modeller to develop a
model of an unknown sequence based on one template. I
have a pdb file for the template but this pdb file
does not have its convenational header information,
remarks, etc. I guess modeller is not able to
recognise my file as a valid pdb file. Kindly tell me
how to use this pdb file as a template file.

Modeller only reads the ATOM, TER and HETATM lines from PDB files, so it should be able to read your PDB file without any problems.