Re: [modeller_usage] Internal error: array too small

hchoe wrote:
I've got this error message.
dihdisn_223E> Internal error: array too small:
              current maximum, current need:      100      101
What should be fixed? Thanks in advance..

Modeller has an internal limit of 100 on the number of Cys residues (which it uses while building disulfide bridge tables), which you have exceeded due to the large size of your system (do you really intend to model 31000 residues?). I don't think I'll be able to reproduce your problem here, because your input sequence doesn't appear to correspond to 1lp1 in the PDB. There is unfortunately no way that this limit can be circumvented, short of modeling a smaller protein, or waiting for us to release a new version of Modeller without this limit.