[modeller_usage] Tutorial for beginners?

Hello everyone,
I try to lunch and run Modeller8v1 without any success. I use either the Windows or the Mac version of the program. The problem I have is that I don't know anything about Informatics but I want to learn. The tutorial of Modeller I've found assumes certain knowledge of Informatics. For instance, how do I launch Modeller? From the prompt of a OS terminal? How to say to the program where my files are located? I have this problem since version 6 of Modeller (more than 2 years ago) and since that I've been downloading new versions of the program but as I said without any success. Is there any basic, basic, basic (something like Modeller for Dummys - as I am) tutorial to start with? I will very appreciate your help. Also, any Spanish people working with Modeller?
Thank you very much
Antonio