Re: [modeller_usage] Re:

Hi,

As I tough, the script and modeling run nicely on my pc computer, but on the alpha machine with unix I got that error message.
Perhaps it can be due that modifications that you made to able modeller run o Tru64 system.
Can you check it from there ?!

Ricardo.

On 10/10/05, Modeller Caretaker <">> wrote:
Ricardo Nicoluci wrote:
> But is modeller who is generating this file adsl.B99990001.pdb. I
> couldnt find any parameter to set this file name.
> I just need three files: the script file (mod.py), the align file (
> align.ali) and the template structure (1c3c.pdb)
> The PDB named adsl.B99990001.pdb that modeller cant find is a pdb file
> generated by it own. as far as I know, modeller generates the models
> using first the sequence name a putting after it the code B99990001.pdb
> for the first structure, B99990002.pdb to the second and so on.
> Modeller generates initials files, but not this one that he couldnt find.

If you send me your input files, I may be able to reproduce the problem
here.

">             http://www.salilab.org/modeller/