[modeller_usage] Problems w/ rand_seed for Mod8v1

Hello all,

I'm having problems changing the rand_seed in my script files. The changes I make don't have any effect, and I end up with the same models. I've tried setting it in various positions within the script but to no success. I've also looked through the previous posts on this topic, but they all refer to previous modeller versions that use the SET command to do this. Can someone tell me exactly where/how to insert  the change rand_seed = 'my own number'  line?

Thanks,
Zoe