Re: [modeller_usage] Occupancy problem ?

Nicolas wrote:
I am trying to use several templates for homology modelleing but some present half-occupancy for some residus of my structures. As soon as I try to modelise my sequence, I get the "structure not read in" message. Is this linked to the occupancy ? I did try the same scripts with a structure which does not present any occupancy uncertainty and it works fine.

This shouldn't be a problem - Modeller largely ignores the occupancy information anyway. If your problem persists, send me your input files and I'll take a look.